CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

feeling: accomplished

Well....sorta. Now that Rae's wedding is over and I'm no longer stressing over favors and stuff, I took the time to update my business website. Talk about looooonnnnggg overdue!! I'm not 100% finished with it, but it's at least updated with the new fall and winter scents. I just got a HUGE fundraiser order in for a Girl Scout troop, so I will be busy cookin' up some candles within the next few weeks. And by that time it will be Halloween....still need to work on Owen and Ella's costumes! And then 2 weeks after that is Chris and Cole's birthday.....gotta do some party planning. Then it's Thanksgiving and soon after that is Christmas. Seriously? Where did this year go?!?!
Ella girl turned 6 months old yesterday (*sob*). I'm feeling accomplished by the fact that she's now 6 months old, and still nursing. I've struggled on and off with the idea of switching her to formula, but I haven't done it yet. I don't have any real reasons except for my own....selfish, I know....
Anyway, check out the updated website, and gimme some feedback. Good or bad, I want to know!! :)
www.soysweetcandleco.com

0 comments: