CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

To Whom it May Concern:

To my beautiful daughter-chill out! Just because I walk away from you to *gasp* go pee, doesn't mean I'm not going to come right back! And we can end the 3, 4, and 5am visits anytime you are ready...preferrably starting tonight, Mommy would REALLY appreciate it!

To my son-Hope you feel better (and go back to school!) soon!

To my children's pediatrician-please consider having the RAPID strep test available in your office so I don't need to call you at 8:30am the NEXT morning to find out if my kid is sick and needs antibiotics. It would be SOOOO nice to find out test results within an hour or less!

To my boss-Thank you for giving me the entire weekend off without me asking! Friday is my 31st birthday and I was going to request not to work, but you had the schedule posted before I could ask. Jim, you ROCK! :)

To the goofballs working on Rt. 24-Seriously! You are already 3 months behind schedule in fixing the pothole road from hell. Maybe you boys would be able to accomplish some more work in a day if you used a little TEAMWORK! I don't understand why there are about 20-30 of you guys out there on the job site, but only 2 or 3 of you are actually doing ANYTHING. I'm glad my tax money is spent so well....

To my neighbors who are rallying for my husband-Thank you! Win or lose, it sure will be in interesting event!

To my husband-You better have SOMETHING planned for me this weekend! For real! Oooh, let's go diamond ring shopping!! ;)

Love,
Staci

0 comments: