CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's like crack

Facebook, that is. It's so damn addicting. I can easily waste time away checking out my friend's status, and pics they've uploaded, and their notes. I jump online and check it out multiple times a day. It's not right! I can get a little insight into different people's daily lives, which I find totally interesting. Sometimes I feel like I'm spying on people...reading their comments to other people and stuff. But it's not REALLY spying...they are fully aware that everyone can read their stuff. If there's something that needs to be said privately, there is the private mail feature. Beyond all that, Facebook has allowed me to get back into contact with some long-lost friends and people I knew in high school. I love it.

0 comments: