CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

I hate being alone...

Seriously. This is the THIRD mountains/hunting trip my husband has taken in the past 4 weeks. Jerk. I think he uses hunting as an excuse for a mini-vacation away from the kids. Maybe I need to learn how to hunt!
I can't sleep without him. Weird, I know. And we aren't the clingy, snuggly, all over each other type in bed while sleeping, but it's the presence and knowing he's there. Not only do I miss him, but I miss his help w/the kids as well. I would not make it as a single parent....I'd probably go postal on someone.
Cole has been really giving me a hard time about going to school, and has not been behaving at school as well. His issues began last week. Who knows what's up the kid's butt, but he needs to get rid of it asap!
Owen has been giving me a hard time about wearing a coat. He likes to be cold he tells me. But then he gets cold and whines like a baby about how cold he is. Duh.
Ella has just been a fuss-bucket today. Earlier while I was trying to cook dinner, she was sitting on the floor in the kitchen with me fake crying. Girlfriend knows how to push my buttons already. And she's only 8mos old.
Yep, it's time for my man to come home. One more long day....he'll be home tomorrow around 9ish.

0 comments: