CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's today, it's today!!

Yay! Daddy comes home tonight!!!

You'd think he's been gone a month the way my kids and I are counting down the hours until Daddy (aka my husband!) comes home! We really love him! :)

I'm trying (not very successfully....) to get this house cleaned before he arrives. I got the bathroom cleaned and EWW! what a chore that was! A major to-do crossed off my list! Ella took a short nap, and Owen fell asleep in the living room surrounded by a billion Legos. I'm not kidding about that approximate count of the number of Legos currently on the living room floor! I ran a load of dishes in the dishwasher. Yay me, another one off the list! I packed up the excess Christmas stuff and put away Fall decorations, so now they need to make their way back to the basement. Oh yeah, and I ate lunch and (*gasp!*) BREAKFAST!!! Hey, cookie crisp counts as breakfast! ;)

0 comments: