CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Whoops....

Guess it's been a little while since my last post! Hey, this momma's been busy! I got 3 kids....plus a husband! Lord knows they don't take care of themselves! ;)
Anyway....I'm hoping I can post daily, but I'm not making any promises.

Well, here's what's been going on at the Wise's:
~Cole turned 7!! We threw him a super-fun pirate birthday party bash here at the house, complete with a homemade pirate ship cake that turned out pretty darn sweet! Argh! :)
~Ella has totally mastered sitting up by herself and is also trying to crawl....any day now!
~I painted the entire kitchen with help from Chris who painted the dining room area. The only thing left to paint on our first level is the mudroom (1/2 done) and the wall that goes up the stairs. Now we desperately need some stuff to put on the walls!! I'm very happy with the way it all looks though!
~The kids have passed around what seems to be the same damn cold since the beginning of October, and now it has finally hit me. It's not bad, just a super annoying cough!!
~We've watched the Polar Express movie about 27 times, and December has only begun!
~I've gotten some Christmas shopping done! :)

More later....

0 comments: