CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Busy week!

First things first....as I'm writing this, my son, Owen is listening to my iPod. He is obviously trying to figure out how it works. He stares at the screen, and then his little fingers follow the cord to the ear buds. Funny....I can almost see the wheels turning in his head! :)
I NEED to listen to music while I'm cleaning, or I go crazy. Music makes cleaning a little more fun, a little more entertaining, and helps me burn a few extra calories while I dance away while sweeping the floor! So I was just cleaning and decided to take a break, but one of my favorite songs was playing (Everlong by Foo Fighters) so I kept listening. Owen asked if he could listen to my music. So I shared.

So it's only Weds. but boy, what a week so far!! I spent Monday cleaning the house (yay...). Yesterday was full of drama. Today was busy cleaning more and I have to work tonight. Tomorrow is Cole's first day of 1st grade and my 9 year wedding anniversary. Friday...well, I'm not sure what Friday will hold, but I'm sure something will happen.

And since this is MY blog, I have the freedom to vent all of my feelings. Be warned, when I'm mad I have the tendency to swear! :)

To the ignorant bitch (I'm not putting names in here!):
Don't think your shit doesn't stink. You are exactly what you called my mother! You may live in a big fancy house and drive an expensive car, but that DOES NOT make you a better person! You are white trash under all the material stuff! Karma is a bitch, and you will get yours! Oh, you have "health issues"....seriously, does that give you the right to be a nasty cunt to people?? Maybe you are getting a little of what you deserve! What goes around comes back around!! Oh, and another thing....lay off the tanning already! Your face looks like a damn prune!! Good luck if you try to take my mom to court....we have SOOOOO much on you, the judge will probably laugh in your fake-ass face!!

0 comments: