CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Hairy Situation

Well, along with being a total germaphobe, I have this thing about hair. I really don't like it all that much. I get really grossed out easily by hair. Yep, hair. I will play with MY hair, no problem. I can deal with my kids hair (I especially LOVE Ella baby's fuzzies!), and my husband's hair as well, as long as it is attached. I get grossed out with hair that has fallen out. Uh-huh, I know it's a bit strange, but it is what it is. I can't stand when hair is on my clothes or anything else I have to touch. You wanna see me get really weirded out? Let me see a fallen body hair...you know like a chest hair, or the absolute worst: a pubic hair! EWWW!!! Now before the comments start flowing, yes I am totally aware that hair loss is a completely normal and healthy part of the hair growth cycle. But it doesn't mean I have to like it! Furthermore, I am SO thankful that my husband is not a hairy man. He would be having wax treatments or something! I am so repulsed when I see guys with thick dark hair covering their bodies. UGH! Hair just grosses me out!

That all being said....I'm at a serious loss. I mean with my hair. I'm sure any Mommy will be able to understand what I'm talking about here. Ella is 4 1/2 months old. My hormone levels are dropping back to "normal." And I'm loosing my hair. BIG TIME! When I wake in the morning, my pillow looks as if a chemo patient has slept on it--hair everywhere! The worst is when I brush my hair or shampoo it. It's ridiculous! Again, I know this is completely normal and it happened after I had the boys too, but I'm SOOOOO ready for it to be over! (as I pull ANOTHER hair off my shirt!)

1 comments:

Laura said...

Ew. Me too! The bathroom floor is my least favorite place in the house! and don't even get me started on the hair in the drains... Blech!!!