CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008




So last night after we ate an awesome dinner, prepared by myself, we took a walk w/the kiddos. I had Ella w/me in her snuggli (which she LOVES!), Owen was being pulled by Chris in the wagon, and Cole rode his bike. We decided to venture up to Phases II & III to see if there are any new homes being built. What a hike that is! To get up there means you climb a steep hill for several blocks! Oh well, Chris says it's good for us....




Yesterday the kiddos and I went shopping w/Ma-Ma (Chris' mom) to the outlets in Lancaster. We got a bunch of shirts for the boys, and a few outfits for the baby girl. I still need to get the boys a lots of stuff for school, but I HATE shopping w/them!!!


We went to Olive Garden for lunch. It was the first time in a LONG time I was there. The food was great! All the kids slept during the car ride home (YAY!) so I had some peace and quiet!




I checked the business email and realized I'm going to be doing 2 fundraisers at almost the same time!! Wow....that'll keep me busy!!! I need to get order form packets together today so I can mail everything out tomorrow. This should be interesting!




I have a bunch of chores that need to be done before we leave early friday morning for the mountains (pappy's cabin). I'm looking forward to getting away for the weekend....and I'm REALLY looking forward to eating s'mores!! :)

0 comments: